7-inch: Ca Plane Pour Moi by Thee Headcoatees
1997 Sympathy for the Record Industry, SFTRI 485
Favorite Track: Ca Plane Pour Moi
I made a discovery last night that had me rolling on the floor. It was an unfinished book, a sequel actually, titled the Turdian Shithouse Revelations. It proposed to be a book about the truth, the Turd, and how life is harder to pin down than by simply being alive and observing it. It also has a fourth grader’s sense of humor, but one that is surprisingly refreshing. I won’t tell you how I got in contact with the authors on the spiritual plane (but it did involve a chicken egg, three stalks of celery, and short hairs of a well-known movie star) and was granted permission to copy my favorite section! Enjoy!
There are 27 current conspiracy groups and cult memberships that tell the truth in today’s universe. If you join any of these, your life will be short and abnormal. You will regret learning the horrible truth, however, your mind will be unlocked from the state-wide conditioning it has been put through. Good luck finding them. I told them never to call you back.
- The Turds – Assholes and philosophers. Status: Easily avoided. Membership: 7 billion.
- The Tubians – Fanatic, lustful. Status: Lightning strikes twice. Membership: Probably 4.
- Moon Nazis – Fascist, mooney. Status: Can be seen on a clear night. Membership: 144.
- Space Whalers Association – Slick, spermy. Status: There she blows! Membership: 36.
- Teenagers – Moody, anti-social. Status: Always hungry. Membership: 2 1/2 billion.
- Controlled Bigots – Silent, hateful. Status: Medium rare. Membership: 77 million.
- Faggy Poets – Desperate, needy. Status: You never who is and who isn’t? Membership: ?
- Psychotic Mind-Readers – Irate, ornery. Status: More than you think. Membership: x>?
- Porno Jihadists – Duty-bound, well-hung. Status: Making more everyday. Membership: x>? + x>? squared + x>? cubed + etc.
- Carpetbaggers – Folksy, traditional. Status: Extinct. Membership: 0.
- Joggers – Athletic, paranoid. Status: Sun risers. Membership: 200 million.
- Hallucinating Baptists – Holy, high. Status: Coming down. Membership: <
- Apocalyptic Astronauts – Weird, thin. Status: Mostly Russian and American. Membership: 27.
- Diabolical Grabbag of Fetishes – Inquisitive, gay. Status: Neon lights. Membership: Debatable.
- Unbalanced Librarians – Nerdy, Eccentric. Status: Overdue. Membership: 501.
- Magnetic Sterilizers – Loose, edgy. Status: Hospital parking lots. Membership: 100,000 thousand.
- Spirited Atheists – Contrary, nocturnal. Status: Potential. Membership: x=x.
- Careful Readers – Bookish, blind. Status: Page-turning. Membership: 6 billion and two.
- Degrading Street Performers – Untalented, broke. Status: Avoid subways. Membership: 1 million.
- Corporate Tax Lawyers – Evil, type A. Status: Submitted to IRS. Membership: Being recounted.
- Virginal Venusians – Hot, bothered. Status: Dying out. Membership: > or equal to 100.
- Jurassic Mathematicians – Scaly or feathery. Status: Ancient. Membership: Riding a comet somewhere.
- Assailing Asseyes – Anarchic, valuable. Status: Unlimited. Membership: Infinity.
- Full-Moon Psychologists– Thoughtful, temperamental. Status: Once a month. Membership: 28-31.
- The Twenty-Five Masked Fat People – Fat, masked. Status: Dwindling. Membership: 19.
- New Age Illuminati – New, aged. Status: Bavarian, like a pretzel. Membership: Fortune 500.
- The Truth – Liar, pants on fire. Status: Determined. Membership: 0.